Friday, July 20, 2012

This is Where It All Starts

This may sound clich̩ but its faith that has seen many great prospects reach great heights. I believe ambition is always rewarding and will strive to put my all to achieve my goals and serve my arguably relevant purpose to inform everybody in the World (especially in my lovely Country РKenya).
I am Victor, and All I do id Win (not bragging)... but that’s just my humour. I Blog, I write, I Video Game, I Socialize on almost all networks, I Study, I Like Travelling and like to share ideas. Please do the take note of the last point and share with me your thoughts...Below. Otherwise, I professionally write as a freelancer and would appreciate any clients who want me to serve them.
My aim in blogging is to make the world a better place (if I really can do that!), by providing relevant information about stuff that you do ever so often. I will dwell mostly on technology but I believe, since it’s my blog, I can sway a little bit at times. All what I wish you keep in mind is that I will be as relevant as possible. Get prepped for an exciting journey in my footsteps –not that am leading you – just that I’m concerned about you....Let’s get Blogging.


Tags; Blogging, Kenya, Tech, Ambition, Beginning,

No comments:

Post a Comment